By using the Site, you consent to the collection and use of information in accordance with this Policy.
Product Funder, Inc. (the “Company”) may, at its sole discretion, modify or replace the Policy by posting the updated terms on the Site. Unless otherwise indicated by the Company, any changes will become effective on a prospective basis from the date of posting. It is your responsibility to check the Policy periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
The Site offers you the ability to be notified by email when there have been changes to the Policy. To sign up for these notices, go to the appropriate place on the Site.
Collection of Information.We may collect and process the following information:
- Personal information such as your name, email and postal address, telephone number, sex, and country of residence;
- Your user name and password;
- Communications you send to us, for example to report a problem or to submit comments;
- Information that you post to the Site in the form of comments or contributions to discussions;
- Your credit card information, if you are a Funder; and
- Your IP addresses.
Uses of Your Personal Information.We will use your personal information to:
- Identify you when you sign in;
- Provide the Services;
- Send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us;
- Present projects to you based on your geographic location, previous use, and other factors;
- Administer your account;
- Answer your questions;
- Analyze the use of the Site to improve our content and the Services;
- Comply with law (such as U.S. Copyright Law);
- Protect our rights;
- Send to third parties at your request; or
- Use for other purposes that we disclose to you.
Email.We will send you email relating to your personal transactions. We may also send you service-related announcements when necessary. Otherwise, you will have the option to opt out of all email communications with us.
Voluntary Disclosure.Any personal information or content that you voluntarily disclose in public areas of the Site becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by other users.
Deleting Information.To modify or delete the personal information you have provided to us, please log in and update your profile. We may retain certain information as required by law or for necessary business purposes.
Requesting Copies.On request, we will give you a copy of all the personal information about you that we hold. This information is subject to a fee not exceeding the prescribed fee permitted by law.
Questions.If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us.